[tlug] VOIP SIP from Japanese ISPs

Hi there,
	My agency in Japan wants to move to VOIP and Asterisk, but are
struggling to work out how to best get a VOIP connection. Most Japanese
DSL providers seem to come with an included VOIP connection but it's
split out to analogue at the modem level, which doesn't help.
	Is there any ISP that offers DSL service plus a pure-SIP VOIP
connection, or do we have to have separate packages from ISP and ITSP?

Thanks,
Simon