Re: [tlug] Android Phone

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 10:59 PM, Shawn Brown
<big.coffee.lover@example.com> wrote:
>> Scoble has quite an interesting review of the Droid which differs
>> partly from most:
>>
>> http://scobleizer.com/2009/11/08/droid-palm-pre-iphone-product-comparison/
>

> I read your link and wonder if that is the link you meant to include.
> It is Scoble so...
>
>> Sadly it doesn't compare to other Android-phones.
>
> I don't think that conclusion can be drawn in any way from the article
> you posted.   The review is of the Droid versus the Pre, iPhone and
> Blackberry.  How do you conclude there are better android phones from
> a review that only includes one of them?

The point of posting the article was that it shows some negative
points of the phone as well. When I was reading the reviews of the
phone everything was always nice and shiny and that is the first one I
saw that showed some flaws as well which one should know.

Niels