[tlug] recomendations for a functional language

Moin,

A few days ago, i realized, that i haven't learned a new programming
language for over half a decade, while i learned a new lang every
2-3 years before.

Now i want to change that and learn something about functional
languages, which i in my youthful foolishness, thought i understood.

Knowing that we have here a few Haskell freaks, i'd like to ask
whether you can recomend me a functional language and a book to
learn it. The goal isn't to learn a language that i can use
in my daily life, at least not in the first place, but to learn
new concepts, new methods, new ways of thinking.

And if you have recomendations for other types of languages
i should have a look at, don't forget to mention them too ;-)

Thanks in advance

			Attila Kinali

--
Das Internet ist nichts für gute, sozial integrierte Menschen
			-- Lukas Beeler