[tlug] tech videos on vimeo update

Hi all,

All past tech videos have been uploaded to vimeo
(http://www.vimeo.com/user2115772). However, the videos in the list
below are not publicly viewable as I want to make sure that all
presenters are OK with that. Please let me know here or by sending an
email to tlug.videos@example.com Also, I'd like to figure out how to
contact past presenters who are no longer following tlug list.
If someone notices anything wrong (titles, names, tags) with videos
that are already publicly available please let me know too.
Thanks.

Ivan

=======

20051112 Portage by Martin Parm
20060513 Sharp Zaurus by Alan Hoang and [Edward Middleton agreed]
20060729 Installing Debian on a MacBook by Junichi Uekawa
20060729 Writing a game with SDL by [Josh Glover agreed] and Rob Ota
20061111 Introduction to Amazon Web Services by Emerson Mills
20070113 Recovering data with GNU/Linux by Marty Pauley
20070113 Introduction to TrueCrypt by Phillip Tribble
20070310 Introduction to OpenWFEru by John Mettraux
20070310 Second Life and coding in Linden Script by Edmund Edgar
20070714 Lightning talks: OpenSolaris by [Jim Grisanzio agreed]; Time
Tracking that's not Evil by Emerson Mills; Partitioning with LVM2 by
[Edward Middleton agreed]
20070908 About mplayer hosting servers by Attila Kinali
20080112 LaTeX for creating Japanese letters by Gernot Hassenpflug
20080112 e-Paper Display Technology & iRex iLiad e-Paper Reader by Jim Maricondo
20080308 Automated configuration and change management with Puppet by
Tomoyuki Sakurai
20090314 MECAB by Akira Kurogane
20090505 Hypertext and Computer-Augmented-Thought (Xanadu and NLS) by
Matthew (Karamoon)
20090711 NAS with OpenSolaris ZFS by Michael Sullivan
20090711 AYBABTU by Marty Pauley