Re: [tlug] Stuff for free

I'd be interested in some of this, and I could bring the rest to the next auction as well.

S.

Sent from an undisclosed location

On Oct 12, 2009, at 2:49, Hector Akamine <akamine@example.com> wrote:

Hello,

I have some used stuff I don't need anymore:

- 5 port fast-ethernet switching hub Planex FX-055C
- Zaurus PDA PI-6000FX
- Microsoft Intellimouse 1.1A PS/2 Compatible
- Kensington ValuMouse USB mouse 3 button
- keyboard JP layout
- Zumax Power Supply ZU-400W
- Lite-ON CD-RW/DVD-ROM drive SOHC-5232K
- KVM switch Ratoc REX-210
- Sony Voice Recorder TCM-AP10
- Cardbus LAN adapter 10M/100M PCI FNW-3700-TX
- Cardbus WLAN adapter 54Mbps PCI GW-NS54G
- Inno3D AGP video card (GeForce 2 MX-400 32MB)
-  Kuroutoshikou AGP video card RD70-A32CL (ATI Radeon 7000 32 MB)
- 3 COM Etherlink 3C905C-TX-M 10/100 PCI ethernet card
- Modem Master 9250 PCI modem card

Everything worked last time I used these (a while ago), so they should
now, though I do not guarantee it.
Due to lack of space, I just want to throw all away, but I guess it
would be more environmentally-friendly if somebody can make use of
those.
As I'm not in the Kanto (Tokyo) area, it is not possible for me to
take the stuff personally to the next TLUG technical meeting auction.
I would be glad if somebody planning to attend could kindly receive
the stuff and take it to the auction. If somebody is willing to do
that (or just interested in keeping the stuff for himself/herself),
please contact me.

Regards,
Hector