Re: [tlug] Trying to compare settings of two different PHP servers [SOLVED]

TLUG,

Just because I hate leaving a thread unresolved...

I actually found out the reason behind my font/PHP problem that prompted
this thread.

After much debugging and error logging, I found out that on the server
in question, "libgd was not built with FreeType font support".

It had been before, but I guess something got lost on an upgrade or
change at some point.

I've contacted the hosting company and requested they enable the correct
GD modules.

Thanks to everyone for their advice.

--
Dave M G