[tlug] Farewell TLUG

Dear TLUG,

I'm in Seoul on my way back to Europe, overland if possible. So here's a
late goodbye.

Just to say thanks to all the friendly people from the LUG who helped me
out while I was in Tokyo.

I hope that the friendly, tolerant and welcoming community that is the
TLUG will continue to grow.

Cheers!

PS. If you're interested in what happened to the webserver I
demonstrated, it is now according to my measurements only the second
fastest :-( after Stefano Casazza's newly released Ulib. You can play
the games implemented on it on http://mopoko.com or follow my blog on
http://john.freml.in