Re: [tlug] comand-line recording...

2009/9/26 Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com>
On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 22:05, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
On 2009-09-26 21:23 +0900 (Sat), Bruno Raoult wrote:

> Yes, this will be enough... The target is only to be able to understand what
> "developers" are doing on production systems (vs support people).
> We are not targeting "bad people", but "mistakes"...

And you think that someone subverting, deliberately or accidently, the
contents of log files is a likely mistake? This would be unusual
[blah blah blah].
Well, if you don't have an answer to my question, please do not answer by
writing that my question is not good...

If you know a way to log commands, please tell me. If you don't, well, しょうがない。

To be clear: Same as "script", but avoiding commands output...

Bruno.
--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.