Re: [tlug] comand-line recording...

On Sat, Sep 26, 2009 at 18:29, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
On 2009-09-26 15:09 +0900 (Sat), Bruno Raoult wrote:

> And of course, as I said it is a compliance need, I cannot have write
> access to the log file...

If it's so serious that the user having write access to the file would
put you out of compliance, you cannot get the help you need here; you
need to hire an expert to design this system for you in conjunction with
your lawyers.

Eh? are you joking? Even "script" will be acceptable (sending for instance to syslog,
so that I have no write access)... I asked if there was a lighter solution, not a heavy one :-)

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.