Re: [tlug] Enable Javascript for Android?

Niels,

Thanks for responding.
> Works with the iPhone but not really as expected. I have to click
> somewhere on the bar and then the slider moves to that point - I
> cannot slide the slider with my finger to the wished position.

That's partial functionality. In FireFox, you can do both. You can click
and drag the pointer, or you can click on where you want the pointer to
be and the pointer will move there.

At least it's more than what the Android does.

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G