Re: [tlug] Enable Javascript for Android?

On 18/09/09 07:32, Niels Kobschätzki wrote:

>> Out of curiosity, can someone with an iPhone take a look at it as
>> well?
>
> Works with the iPhone but not really as expected. I have to click
> somewhere on the bar and then the slider moves to that point - I
> cannot slide the slider with my finger to the wished position.

Android and iPhone are not the only types of smartphone out there. In fact
they're both far less popular than Symbian-based phones. This said, when it
comes to browser features, Symbian and the iPhone should be fairly similar
given that both browsers are based on Apple WebKit. In this instance, the
results are the same. The pointer moves to wherever you tap on the bar but
cannot be dragged there.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to
realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."