Re: [tlug] HT-03A (HTC G2) info the android phone

Matteo Gismondi wrote:
Hi guys,
I was interested in buying the android g2 magic, as my AU contract is ending this month it is the good occasion to change to docomo.

Don't know if anyone here will find this info on topic or useful, but I find it a matter of concern. The article _seems_ well balanced and thoughtful and the full report discussed is available by .pdf download. Lots of good links and detailed explanations:

*Radiation threats: The 10 most hazardous smartphones*

The T-Mobile MyTouch 3G, an HTC smartphone powered by Google Android
that debuted to lots of fanfare this summer, topped the list of the
worst radiation offenders.

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/hiner/?p=2888&tag=nl.e101

--
CL