Re: [tlug] HT-03A (HTC G2) info the android phone

On Sep 13, 2009, at 10:56 PM, Christian Horn wrote:

On Sun, Sep 13, 2009 at 10:47:48PM +0900, Matteo Gismondi wrote:
If the situation is like this I will probably not buy this mobile phone, but wait for the creative zii egg hoping that I will be released anytime soon...

Another nice thing comping out next month is the Nokia N900, curious
to see one when its out.

We have a few of these at the office (played with one last week) as they are running a Gecko-based browser.

I think it's a nice device but it's not perfect (none is.)

I don't think there is any plan for the N900 to be released in Japan, at least from any official statement so far. Nokia closed their Japan office a while back, iirc.