Re: [tlug] HT-03A (HTC G2) info the android phone

On 09/12/09 20:37, Matteo Gismondi wrote:

For around 330 Yen per month they are giving around 4560 packet to use for
internet. What can I do with these packets? How many MB are? Becouse once
finished these packets the price raise very fast.....I use very often wi-fi,
so I would use these packets only to check gmail account and send few
e-mail. Do you think these few packets are sufficient?

It is actually 4650, AFAIK. That's around 0.5MB (1 packet=128b), so not that much.