Re: [tlug] Books for donation / auction at 2009-09-12 Tech Meeting

On 2009-09-03 00:30 +0900 (Thu), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>  > A Clash of Kings, George R.R. Martin
>
> I could fork over 100 yen for that.

Darn! I'm actually rather looking for that one. (Really, my father
whispered the title to me before he died, as someting I should read; I'm
not nearly as old as Stephen.)

So I guess we'll have a tiny little bidding war, here.

Oh, and if anybody happens to have a copy of "The Liberation of Earth,"
I'm rather looking for that.

BTW, Edinburgh has the best summers ever. So much nicer than Tokyo. I'll
tell you all about ICFP when I get back.

cjs
                   http://www.starling-software.com