[tlug] Books for donation / auction at 2009-09-12 Tech Meeting

Hello TLUG-ers

I have a pile of books I am hoping to part ways with.   Since
TLUG has been a helpful part of Life in Japan for the
Linux Geek (TM) here is my (feeble) attempt to give back.

Here are the conditions:

* Please let me know on-list or off-list if you are interested
  in a book
* What I bring to the meeting depends on interest + how
  much I can put up with carrying
* I would prefer the donation amount start at 100Y
* More feedback on a book ensures it will be carried
  to the meeting

Cheers,
Alain

Eragon, Christopher Paolini
A Clash of Kings, George R.R. Martin
Linuxから目覚ませるぼくらのゲームボーイ!, 西田 亙
OpenGL Reference Manual Third Edition, Dave Schreiner
OpenGL Programming Guide Third Edition, Mason Woo & Jackie Neider & Tom Davis & Dave Schreiner
Hacking MythTV, J. Wislon & Ed Tittel
Learning XSLT, Michael Fitzgerald
Mac OS X Advanced Development Techniques, Joe Zobkiw
An Introduction to MFC, Deitel & Deitel
Gaming Hacks, Simon Carless
Hacking the Xbox, Andrew Huang
Network Printing, Radermacher & Gast
Cocoa in a Nutshell, Beam & Davidson
Digital Photography Hacks, Story
Writing Apache Modules with Perl and C, Stein & MacEachern
Managing AFS Andrew File System, Richard Campbell
Commodore 64 getting the most from it, Tom Onosko
The Book of Postfix
Learning Perl/Tk