Re: [tlug] Method/tools to create a video from images, but with control of when the images and for how long they show.

On Mon, 31 Aug 2009, zev wrote:

I will have to check my timings and hope I can get can a nice fit without having to do something ridiculous like 100fps.

Come on, keep your internal timecounters as accurate as you want, but when it comes to rendering to video, just pick the nearest 30th of a second or even 15th of a second and no one will be the wiser. As long as the total length is correct you'll be fine. This is below the threshhold of human perception... unless you are testing human perception, in which case this kind of accuracy is actually the whole point.
--
Tod