Re: [tlug] domain registration/deletion problem

Le mercredi 26 août 2009, Ulrike Schmidt a écrit :
> although in the form I left my resellers domain server. Maybe the domain
> server is the problem? But the reseller promised to solve all problems
> tomorrow. 26 days offline ... *sigh*
You have to check your autoritative servers.
dig foo.de +nssearch

then your current published record
dig foo.de @authnserver

If everything is ok there, then it's just propagation.

>Cronon AG wanted 47,40 Euro. The domain-offensive.de wanted around 80. I
>managed to get them down to 47,40 plus tax, that could be what they have

That's just 5 to 10 times the yearly price. 80 euro is more common. So you
were not swindled.

P.S. You initial mail never made it to my mails.

Francois