Re: [tlug] Does the "+" sign have special meaning in Javascript? [SOLVED]

Kyle, David, Curt, Romeo,

Thank you very much for your answers.

I was surprised to find that "+" can be used to represent a space. I
have been using it for ages on the names of directories without any
issue. I thought %20 was the only encoding for space.

Goes to show how you can think you know something for ten years and
learn you were a little off base the whole time.

It looks like I might be having a double whammy, then, of both URL
encoding and also Javascript concatenation. I'll have to do some
thinking on how I want to handle this issue.

Thanks for making the issue more clear for me!

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G