Re: [tlug] Does the "+" sign have special meaning in Javascript?

What I'm wondering is if this is something usual with _javascript_, or is
it localized just to the _javascript_ for this player? I'm so clueless
about _javascript_ that I'm not sure if I'm phrasing my Google searches
right, because I'm not coming up with anything.

Any tips would be much appreciated.

I don't have the answer to your question but this google search seemed to turn up some useful hits.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=firefox-a&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=Vzt&q=_javascript_+url+plus+character&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

One of them which looked like it might help was:

http://www.permadi.com/tutorial/urlEncoding/

HTH,

--
Romeo Theriault