[tlug] Old School xterm Fonts for Unicode/Japanese

Being a bit of a traditionalist, I'm pretty darn happy with

  -misc-fixed-medium-r-semicondensed--13-120-75-75-c-60-iso10646-1

in my Unicode xterms, and it displays Japanese quite nicely. However,
especially on my 1920x1200 15.4" laptop screen, I want to use something
of similar character but slightly larger (yes, it could be argued that
I'm getting old, but I've always considered myself to be old at heart),
and I'd like to be able to view Japanese in it. Any suggestions on
something simple I can do on an Ubuntu system to get what I'm looking
for?

cjs
                   http://www.starling-software.com