Re: [tlug] Open-source repository question

On vendredi 17 juil. 09, at 17:09, Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:

On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 5:07 PM, Gernot Hassenpflug<aikishugyo@example.com > wrote:
As a test, why don't you try browsing from the following website :-)

http://www.ninjacloak.com/

Gernot

Guys, sorry about that, I have no idea what happened with Gmail
there.... one second I was replying to my brother, then next I am
sending a reply to TLUG in a thread that is not even in my inbox any
more. ?!?

Yes, I was wondering what was the connection with subversion, except for the subversive character of the device... :)

Jean-Christophe Helary