Re: [tlug] Open-source repository question

On vendredi 17 juil. 09, at 16:05, Jim Breen wrote:

Now, I'm a little stuck actually uploading the source files. The Google code pages mention uploads in passing, but give no advice as to how to do it. I suspect I have to install a subversion client to push things upwards.

Jim,

I just checked the FAQ area and they have a subversion item:

http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/FAQ#Subversion

It looks like it has the information you need.

Jean-Christophe Helary