Re: [tlug] OCN and IPv6

Hi,

I use the static IPv6 service from OCN with no problems.

I'm using rp-l2tp on the instruction of some Japanese website, the link
to which I have unfortunately lost.

It seems you have to use DHCPv6 even for the static server - although
since you say packets are getting out OK, I assume you're already doing
that.

Sorry for the obvious response, but is your firewall perhaps filtering
the encapsulating UDPv4 packets from OCN's gateway?

Leo