[tlug] OCN and IPv6

Hello all,

I'm trying to get IPv6 working with OCN.

Using the dynamic ipv6 is working without problem and I can access
www.ipv6.org, however when I connect to the fixed address server, for
some reason I seem unable to receive anything.

When I ping another ipv6 host (based in France), I can see icmp6 echo
request outgoing packets on ppp0 here, packets incoming on the remote
host, reply sent (icmp6 echo reply) to the right address from the remote
host, but nothing coming on this side.

It seems my local ppp0 interface is deaf to traffic on the ipv6 OCN
assigned to me (I do receive standard stuff like udp broadcasts,
multicast stuff and router notifications).

I modified my l2tp client with the patch provided by OCN and did various
things to try to get this working, but without success yet.

If anyone has success with OCN IPv6 under linux, please share your
experience. :)

Best regards,
Mark Karpeles