Re: [tlug] Linux habits in Windows world

VBox rocks. The "seamless" function is less than satisfying, but I have found ways to not want to use it. Caveat: That be a function of my lack of confidence in my own abilities to multitask in two OSes and two languages simultaneously than any limitations of the software.

OMG, so they do have feature similar to coherence/unity! I feel dumb, thanks for letting me know :)
As for Outhouse Excuse, I'd rather be the only cabin boy on a Greek freighter than use that POS, but there are workarounds for it, as well.
wow, that's a true Linux fan answer :)

Best regards,
--
Alexei Anisimov