Re: [tlug] Linux habits in Windows world

Why do you need to run Windows for work? If it's only for Outlook or
some other specific apps, you could probably run Linux on the laptop
and run Windows in a VM (where it arguably belongs :) VirtualBox works
well, as does VMware.

indeed, that's all about Outlook mostly.

sure it's possible to run it in VM, that's always an option, but it looks like an overkill to me. And it's not that usable you know, if only they had (I hope I didn't miss anything) something like Parallels Desktop's Coherence or VMware Fusion's Unity I'd probably go for it.

Best regards,
--
Alexei Anisimov