Re: [tlug] (OT) The enigma of Japan

On mercredi 10 juin 09, at 12:26, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

No, those aren't relevant because they're not democratic.  Japan is.

I thought in the 21st century it was agreed that democracy was more than the entertainment that is served to us on TV everyday along with the regular ceremonies called elections that celebrate our irrelevancy... I'm not asking that we all turn situationists, but puleeeze....

Jean-Christophe Helary