Re: [tlug] Android in Japan at last?

Godwin,

You're correct about the ability to go up to 16GB. The HTC Magic, which is basically the same phone, can accept up to 16GB cards.

Reviews for the HTC Magic also claim the battery life is up to 7 1/2 hours of talk time, or 420 hours of standby. Actual times are almost certainly less, but it's not a bad starting point.

I'm pretty much sold. All there is to do now is wait for the thing to actually be available.

Of course, in order to transfer my phone number from SoftBank to DoCoMo, I'm sure there's a mess of paperwork and hassle. Anyone have any experiences when switching phone numbers they'd like to share?

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G