Re: [tlug] About to break down and get an iPhone

On Thu, May 7, 2009 at 3:19 PM, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> But my point is: if this is a worry, then don't buy their products. I
> have not bought an iPod for just this reason. I have bought a MacBook,
> which is my wife's, and I *do not* use for development. I'm fine with
> running no third party software on it.

Hello,

First time poster to the list (こんにちは皆様!).  If I can add one thought to
this, it would be that Apple, like all privately owned corporations is
free to run their business however they like, so long as operates
within the confines of established law.  Whether we agree with their
business model or not is another issue.  :)  If you disagree with how
a company designs its product, it's best to hit them in their wallet
by not buying it.

Cheers!

--
Doug McLean