[tlug] For info: AsiaBSDCon in Tokyo this week

Not sure if this has been announced on-list, and it's late notice, but:

For those with interest in other flavours of UNIX-y operating systems, AsiaBSDCon is on this week in central Tokyo.

http://2009.asiabsdcon.org/

I went last year, it was pricey but interesting. I'll probably be going along this time, too (with a break on Saturday for TLUG meeting of course).

--
Jon Povey
jon@example.com