[tlug] TLUG 15th Anniversary Party?

As Alberto Tomita mentioned[1], this years is TLUGs' 15th anniversary.
This would be a great time to have a party.  We have had an expression
of interest in sponsoring a TLUG anniversary party.

So the question is, who would be interested in getting together to
consume *free food and drink* to celebrate 15 years of TLUG?  If this
sounds like you, please reply to this email with the number of people
you intend to bring.

At this stage we are just interested in getting an idea about numbers,
so if you would like to come but don't know whether you will be
available please tell us,

Cheers,

Edward

1. http://tlug.jp/MLadm/0902/msg00004.html