[tlug] Pretty Japanese font for latex-cjk beamer presentation

Good afternoon TLUG!

Does anybody have a recommendation for a pretty font to use in CJK
latex?

Some of you may remember me briefly mentioning my text matching
library at the presentation on the Lisp web framework. I'm making a
very short presentation just about the library and Mr Sano from the Lisp
user group kindly translated it into Japanese.

The Japanese font is quite ugly and any suggestions to improve it would
be welcome! I don't read Japanese and have no experience with CJK latex.

Slides
http://john.freml.in/static-blog/shibuya-talk-cl-irregsexp/talk.pdf

Source
http://john.freml.in/static-blog/shibuya-talk-cl-irregsexp/talk.tex