Re: [tlug] Replacing the WM in Gnome 2.24

On Saturday 21 February 2009 10:19:38 Curt Sampson wrote:
> And that will fix the graphical stuff, too? E.g., the graphical package
> management tool will then ask for my password rather than root?

Ahhh!  I totally forgot about GUIs, as I do not use them on such systems!  No,
this does not fix the graphical stuff.

The package that Ubuntu uses for graphical sudo is gksudo, I believe, and a
search does not seem to come up with any solutions but points to a fair about
of discussion about the issue:

http://www.google.co.jp/search?q=fedora+gksudo

My proposed solution: avoid Fedora/RHEL/CentOS when possible! ;)

Travis