[tlug] Yahoo BB Argh

Simon Cozens writes:

 > it hard for people to cancel the contract and all, but anyone found a
 > way to convince the mindless customer service drones to use the
 > information that I have, not the information I don't have?

Have you tried calling tech support instead of the accounting dept to
get some of the info you need?

If that doesn't work, talk to the "consumer ombudsman" in your area.
They'll undoubtedly give you a hard time for being a stupid gaijin who
doesn't understand the value of Japanese paper, but they should be
able to help.

I don't advise just dropping the contract on the floor, they'll most
likely forget it but they could get nasty.