Re: [tlug] Trouble with external USB hard disk: GUI admin tool intrigue: First request: Analyze snapshot4.png, not ThinkpadR61-drb

David wrote:

> http://www.tlug.jp/ML/0810/msg00243.html gives a request

Not exactly. As I review it, I see that it has _two_ requests
and one question. You answered the question last month.

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 20:37:21 -0500, I wrote:

> David wrote:

> > root@example.com:~# fdisk -l /dev/sdb
>
> Again, It's OK to provide that info in addition to what I asked for,
> but you still have not provided what I asked for.
>
> What I asked for should fit in one line of text.

Oops. Mea minima culpa.

To be more precise:

The response to the _second_ request should fit in one line of text.
A response to the _first_ request would more likely take at least
a paragraph. A response to the _first_ request that mentions
ThinkpadR61-drb, might indicate misunderstanding of the first request.

You are close to the epiphany
(as long as you do not concentrate on having an epiphany).