Re: [tlug] Re: TSAC Meeting: Thursday, November 27th 2008 -- Fibonacci and Netflix

John Fremlin wrote:
> The presentation I was planning to give is called
>
>     Glimpses of Lisp: Fibonacci and the Netflix prize
>
> You can see the draft slides temporarily here
>
> http://john.freml.in/tsac.pdf
>
> Any comments and feedback welcome!

Didn't anyone tell you pointy <1> brackets are the new black,  and whats
the browser support like ;)

Though seriously perhaps adding how Lisp compares with other function
languages might be a good idea if you are going to structure it as an
introduction to Lisp.

Edward

1. http://incrementaldevelopment.com/xsltrick/