[tlug] Bonenkai December Suggestions

Hi Tlugers,

As you already know the Bonenkai (last nomikai if the year) is coming.
We are finding some difficulties to find a place that fits our needs.
What we need is:

1. No obligation to pay courses.
2. Capable for at least for 30 people
3. Cheap
4. Available from 19:30 on 12/12/2008
5. Tons of beer.

Until now for nomikais there was no problems at all to find a place.
The problem is that December is a busy month and almost all the places ask to reserve a closed course.

So please let's *avoid* to make an endless discussion about this.
Why is required is practical help.
That means: information of locals, restaurants, pubs or whatever in Tokyo 23-ku area preferable Yamanote perimeter.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Cheers.

      Pietro

-- - Pietro Zuco - - pietro@example.com - Home page: http://www.zuco.org - Photo Blog: http://www.flickr.com/photos/drzuco - Linux User N.: 252836