Re: [tlug] Fast HTTP Talk, Httperf and Libevent, Pre-talk Hacking Session

Curt Sampson wrote:
> By the way, is anybody interested in a little hacking session for a few
> hours before the meeting to set up and compare some of this stuff? If
> we could get a small meeting room at Sun from, say, 10 a.m., and two
> or three of us (or more) could get together with our laptops, I think
> we could have a lot of fun and have some better results to show at the
> talk.
>
> I can offer space at Starling, of course, but we're about 30 minutes
> from Shibuya station, which is in turn a good 20 minutes from Yoga, so
> the travel time would eat about an hour of the hacking time.

Jim, Shoji-san,

Would it be possible to open the meeting room early? Alternatively, is
there anywhere in Yoga that would be good to run a hacking session?  I
don't think I will be able to make it in by 10am but will come in as
early as possible.

Cheers,

Edward