[tlug] Fast HTTP Talk, Httperf and Libevent, Pre-talk Hacking Session

On 2008-11-04 22:11 +0900 (Tue), Edward Middleton wrote:

>>> It looks like httperf 0.9.1[1]. will be libevent based.
> http://www.comlore.com/2008/07/httperf-and-libevent-and-future-of.html
> http://www.hpl.hp.com/hosted/linux/mail-archives/httperf/2008-July/000492.html

Now that's great news!

By the way, is anybody interested in a little hacking session for a few
hours before the meeting to set up and compare some of this stuff? If
we could get a small meeting room at Sun from, say, 10 a.m., and two
or three of us (or more) could get together with our laptops, I think
we could have a lot of fun and have some better results to show at the
talk.

I can offer space at Starling, of course, but we're about 30 minutes
from Shibuya station, which is in turn a good 20 minutes from Yoga, so
the travel time would eat about an hour of the hacking time.

cjs