Re: [tlug] jwz

On Oct 20, 2008, at 4:33 PM, SL Baur wrote:

On 10/19/08, Nguyen Vu Hung <vuhung16plus@example.com> wrote:
Hi all,

Some of you knows this guy.
See the excuses 1, 2 and 3 in the link below.
I really feel sorry for him because he is no longer with Mozilla
when what he has predicted becomes reality.

Jamie Zawinski is a hit & run programmer. He leaves the project when the going gets tough.

Do not feel sorry for him, feel sorry for the people maintaining
the stuff he leaves behind him.

No need to feel sorry for Mozilla.  We're doing just fine.

Gen