Re: [tlug] Hard Drive Failure (Was: Help! Total hardware failure)

Travis,

Thanks for the suggestions.

I understand what a RAID is. And, going by what Mark said, it's also more expensive than I can afford right now. For me to set up a RAID from this point would cost me an additional 36,000 to 40,000 yen. Whereas a second drive like the one I got would cost me less than 10,000 yen.

I get the advantages, but my cash flow is what it is, so that's what I have to work within.

d.