Re: [tlug] OT: Beer Festival

On Mon, 2008-09-08 at 16:30 +0900, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:

> American is picky???

American?

> And so the Japanese? Yes they are in some cases but a festival like
> this
> is just a place to gather and drink. Whoever says Belgium beer is more
> delicious than
> Japanese beer gets out. Now :).

Japanese major beers I like best are Ebisu The Hop, Sapporo Edel Pils
and Ebisu Black. Suntory Premium Malts is also good. If you go to the
Suntory Musashino Brewery (On the Keio Line) they have some beers that
don't make it to the stores, many are good so I hear. Another place to
drink beer that is not available outside the brewery is The Ebisu Beer
Museum in Ebisu Garden Place, it's also quite cheap!

If I could afford it I would drink imported (good) beer and craft beer
more often!

Belgian beer tastes like those little black Japanese stomach pills...
Serogen? I can't remember the kana for it...

> Hibiya park is 5 minute walk from where I work.
> And I will join it on Sep 19 with some of my Japanese friends.
> Please drop me a line if you go on that day.

That depends on the condition of my wallet and the weather :)

Wayne