Mailing List Archive
tlug.jp Mailing List tlug archive tlug Mailing List Archive
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tlug] Spell Check of unicode macrons (esp in Emacs 22)
- Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2008 14:24:28 -0400
- From: david riggs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: [tlug] Spell Check of unicode macrons (esp in Emacs 22)
- User-agent: Thunderbird 126.96.36.199 (X11/20080724)
For all the wonders of EMACS 22, I still cannot get it to spell check (ispell-region) properly on unicode macrons of Japanese words. (I want to spell check the romanizations to make sure I was consistent with the long o and u). The ispell program (actually it runs as the newer aspell program) either ignores macron containing words or fails to recognize the word boundaries, thus defeating any manual additions to the private dictionary.
Anyone got a spell check working (inside of emacs or not) for this kind of unicoded text including Japanese words?
Home | Main Index | Thread Index
- Prev by Date: Re: [tlug] Mailing list software that can also be used as a forum
- Next by Date: Re: [tlug] Help battle test my site? [SOLVED]
- Previous by thread: Re: [tlug] Mailing list software that can also be used as a forum
- Next by thread: [tlug] reply-to headers
Home Page Mailing List Linux and Japan TLUG Members Links