Re: [tlug] Mailing list software that can also be used as a forum

2008/9/4 Niels Kobschaetzki <n.kobschaetzki@example.com>:
>> You've just answered your own question :)
>> I like Google groups, it is simple, fast, creative in UI and stable.
>> Nabble.com just works, but it is down quite often.
>
> I ask for someone else and the requirement is that he can install it
> on his own machine.
The point is that you want to install a software that can acts as a forum
and a mailing list, is that right?

I don't know such software but a solution might be:

1. Install a mailing list on your server
2. Connect it to Nabble.com
3. Embed Nabble forum to your website.

--
Best Regards,