Re: [tlug] Spirits of USEnet and all that [was: CentOS using default/blank? password postgres]

Curt Sampson writes:
 > On 2008-08-26 14:17 +0900 (Tue), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
 >
 > > Edward Middleton writes:
 > >  > Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
 > >  > > Speaking of spirits, <effect vocal=shuwa-chan-aka-da-governator>I be
 > >  > > back</effect>, and I need a drink.  What's up for the next nomi/kenkyu-kai?
 > >  > Are you planning on making it?
 > > Indeed!
 >
 > Huh! This is the October 10th nomiaki

Since when do we need "nomi" in the name of the meeting to drink?  I
just didn't know whether "nomi" or "gijutsu" was next up.

 > in late September. Let me know if there are any dates in particular I
 > should vote for on your behalf.

Vote against anything near Oct 4 as I'll be in Boston for my brother's
wedding.