[tlug] Spirits of USEnet and all that [was: CentOS using default/blank? password postgres]

Curt Sampson writes:
 > On 2008-08-22 23:35 +0900 (Fri), Keith Bawden wrote:
 >
 > > Hey be fair with your trimming there mate ;-)
 >
 > That would be entirely against the spirit of usenet and mailing lists. :-)

One of the reasons I can be such a d*ck and get away with it is that I
keep my caveats close to the controversial points.  I get to point out
that "I already said that, as you quoted but apparently failed to
read" about once a month.

Speaking of spirits, <effect vocal=shuwa-chan-aka-da-governator>I be
back</effect>, and I need a drink.  What's up for the next nomi/kenkyu-kai?