Re: [tlug] Downloaded Python file there and not there

Ian, Hung, Mike,

Thanks for responding.

 Replace the hyphen in the filename you're attempting to execute with
  an underscore? ;)

Doh!! Now *that's* embarrassing that I didn't catch that.

Ah, the OP did type those characters one by one.

Actually, no... although this doesn't excuse me from catching it myself, the instructions on the Google page are also mismatched. I copied and pasted from there.

http://code.google.com/p/support/wiki/ScriptedUploads

"We've dropped a handy script called googlecode_upload.py into the Subversion repository for the Google Code Support Project. Run googlecode-upload.py --help for the details in how to use the script."

I've left a comment on the page to suggest it be edited.

--
Dave M G