[tlug] Downloaded Python file there and not there

TLUG,

I'm making my CMS system available on Google Code. I've downloaded a python script they make available for uploading the code via command line.

However, even though I've got the python file in my directory where I'm trying to run it, it keeps saying it's not found. Like so:

$ ls -la
-rwxrwxrwx  1 dave dave 11106 2008-08-22 12:18 googlecode_upload.py
$ googlecode-upload.py --help
bash: googlecode-upload.py: command not found
$ ./googlecode-upload.py --help
bash: ./googlecode-upload.py: No such file or directory

Is there something else I need to do so that I can actually run the script?

--
Dave M G