Re: [tlug] Microsoft embarassment during the Beijing Olympics opening ceremony

Curt Sampson writes:
 > On 2008-08-14 15:53 +0100 (Thu), Godwin Stewart wrote:
 >
 > > http://www.theregister.co.uk/2008/08/13/olympics_blue_screen_death/
 >
 > Actually, it was their embedded OS, too, apparently, which has got to be
 > pretty darn awful for them.

I think it's a Chinese plot.  The Burmese judge did in both the men's
and women's team from the U.S., we know that Chibiko Mariko-chan
Milli-Vanilli'ed opening ceremony and CG'ed the fireworks.  I bet that
was just a port of the old Linux screensaver, straight out of the "Red
Flag" distro.